Wow! What a crazy time I have had the last few months. I have been traveling and have put a few thousand miles under my belt. I will catch you up over the next few weeks.
First up, I went to New Hampshire to visit my sister. Stayed with her a couple of weeks, such gorgeous scenery, beautiful people, so healing to my soul.
A few of the fun places we explored in NH...there will be more!
to be continued....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanksgiving
The first year anniversary of my husband's death... I was blessed to be able to spend Thanksgiving morning with my mom having breakfas...
-
Wow! What a crazy time I have had the last few months. I have been traveling and have put a few thousand miles under my belt. I will catch...
-
Travelled to Mesa to see my family this weekend... Baby Granddaughter is nearly 9 months old, so cute! Love Love Love! Driving...
-
Took a few days off to visit my friend in Mesa. ≈ She made the most fabulous dinner And a beautiful lemon pie We had a blast ...
No comments:
Post a Comment